A few reasons I love Bothell (for anyone, but especially for a first time home buyer):
- It's close to Seattle
- It's not too close to Seattle
- There is a lot of building going on lately, residential and commercial. People love new homes, and new things to do.
- It borders some really cool towns. Namely Mill Creek and Kirkland.
- It is affordable, compared to it's bordering towns.
- Some of my favorite people in the world live in Bothell (May or may not be relevant to you).
- There is an AWESOME mix of entry level condos, bigger townhome type condos, middle class homes, and beautiful luxury homes.
Today, I'll tell you about the current condo Market in Bothell. I've sold three or four Bothell condos in the last year, and I just think you get a ton of bang for your buck.
There are currently 142 condos for sale and the range of the list price varies from $51,000 to $384,950. The range for condos sold in the past 180 days is even bigger. There have been 163 solds and the range is between $45,000 and $464,000.
So here are the most recently listed (whenever you're looking at this thing, it auto-updates) 10 condos for sale in Bothell. For more info, or a private showing, you know who to call!
[idx-listings city="Bothell" propertytypes="260" orderby="DateAdded" orderdir="DESC" count="10" showlargerphotos="true"]