There are several townhomes in Bothell, but Abbey Road has always stuck out in my mind because of the location.
Besides being absolutely stunning on the inside with modern finishes, dark hardwoods, and artsy touches throughout all the homes, they are close to everything, including:
- Restaurants (Azul, Bostons, Thai Rhapsody, Kafe Neo, Clay Pit, Blazing Onion, La Palmera and tons more)
- work out facilities (LA Fitness, Hot Yoga, more)
- coffee shops (Spotted Cow, Starbucks)
- grocery stores (QFC, Albertsons, Central Market)
- doctors, dentists
- desserts (Frost donuts, Coldstone)
- University Bookstore
To Buy An Abbey Road Townhome:
As of right now, you can buy a two bed/2.5 bath for $199,950.
What that means for you:
- $7000 down
- $1500 per month, based on today's smoking interest rates.
Do you make around $40,000 per year, and have an average/low amount of monthly debt?? You can probably afford your own townhome at Abbey Road.
A convenient, trendy location?
Own your own place for only $7000 out of pocket?
Pay down your mortgage every month instead of continuing to rent??
Roll out of bed on a lazy Saturday morning and stroll down to FROST for a fancy donut?
Spotted Cow for coffee?
Hit up Hot Yoga?
How To Get Started:
email: firstname.lastname@example.org | call: 425-773-2560
I will show you how...
1. to get preapproved for your loan,
2. get an offer accepted,
3. and I'll walk you through the transaction!
Look forward to working with you, and helping you buy into this desirable and fantastic community!