Welcome To KatherineCannon.com
If you are a first time home buyer... or looking to make your next move... or last move then then you are in the right place.
Let me share with you a quick story...
Back on November 14th, 2008, I knew I wanted to buy, but didn’t know for sure where.
I was literally looking everywhere in between Issaquah and Marysville.
Yes, that is a LOT of ground to cover. I put a lot of thought into it… And decided Mukilteo, WA would be a good move because of the proximity to freeways, the beach, the ferry, and Puget Sound.
I picked the beautiful and desirable Harbour Pointe neighborhood, which is great for walks in the summer time, nice and close to restaurants, grocery stores, banks, doctors/dentists, and more.
But it wasn’t that simple.
I wrote an offer for my dream condo. It got accepted, and I was on cloud nine.
After a couple weeks, I got a call from my lender who was kind of a robot, and didn’t know how to break this gently to me.
“Katherine, you’re not going to qualify. Your ratios are all out of whack.” (or something like that).
Maybe this wouldn’t be a big deal to everyone. But I was barely even licensed as an agent and I had never bought before.
I didn’t know what this process was like. It hit me like a ton of bricks.
To add to this… the phone call was as I was on my way into meet my brother’s new girlfriend (they’re married now).
It was a pretty awkward first meeting...
I was holding back tears. I hated everyone and everything in sight.
We’re okay now, and I think she’s forgiven me for being a little stand-offish! But guess what? It wasn’t the end of the world.
I didn’t end up buying that one, but I found a slightly smaller and less expensive condo in the same building.
I’m happy in it.
It was a great first purchase, and in hindsight, I wouldn’t have it any other way.
I knew I wanted to buy because I wanted my payments to go toward my equity. I wanted to be able to paint my walls, switch out light fixtures, and overall, make it my own. I love the idea of one day having my condo paid off, earning rental income, and getting a tax write-off while I’m at it.
I love real estate… I love owning it… And I’ll love helping you with your next move!!!
Katherine is a REALTOR with Windermere Real Estate GH LLC in Mukilteo, WA. She is the founder of High Heeled Homeowners, and has been successfully assisting home buyers and home sellers with their real estate transactions since 2008. She got an early start in the real estate industry, and has big plans for the future.
Every June, HHH is the sponsor of an alumni softball game, benefiting The Big Deep Breath Foundation, established in 2010 through Ashley Aven's tragic losing battle with acute myeloid leukemia.
Katherine contributes much of her success to her wonderful office staff, support, title/escrow team, and mortgage partners. It takes a village!
Katherine Cannon as a person
Katherine is a lifelong resident of Snohomish County. She bought her first property in 2009 in Mukilteo, and plans to buy several more. She has a brother in Utah who is also a licensed real estate agent. While Katherine is not working, she enjoys friends, family, cooking, shopping, and walks in the Harbour Pointe neighborhood. Oh..also changing up her hairstyles.
- My husband is in the Navy, therefore, we are moving a lot. We had never even been to this area and I was living in Florida looking for a place to rent here before my husband got back from deployment. I looked online at a few places, but had no idea about the safety of them or convenience to and from work, etc. So, I contacted Katherine - she is so knowledgeable of the area and was very helpful and patient with me. I probably sent her like 3 e-mails a day when we were looking & she was always so quick with responding, which was so helpful to me! She sent me a lot of different options to choose from in our price range & was honest about her opinion on them. She honestly was so friendly to help me, someone that didn't live here, had no idea what I wanted or about the area. Needless to say, she found the PERFECT place for us! I literally signed the lease without even seeing the apartment in person because I trusted her opinion so much. THANKS AGAIN KATHERINE!!-Tracie, Mukilteo
- Kathy is awesome!! As a first time homebuyer, I was very particular about what I was looking for. Kathy went out of her way to help me find a place that worked for me, and I couldn't be happier. I continue to reccomend her to all of my friends and family, and I will definately be seeking her services again when the time is right. Cheers! -Jeff, Bothell
- Where to start? Well short and sweet version; Katherine was extremely helpful to me as a first time home buyer. She is very patient, stern when the time comes, and responsive. Seemed like she was always working, was able to answer questions anytime, and if she couldn't answer one then she quickly got the answer from her awesome network of people. She is very good at keeping you updated throughout the process. Definitely would recommend her to anyone looking to buy a home and wants a true professional agent.-Kyle, Everett
- I would recommend any buyer, at all experience levels, to rely on Katherine to meet their real estate needs. Katherine has the ability to listen and deliver based on your certain needs. During a normally stressful time, Katherine is excellent with expediting every process and continually communicates so the buyer is well informed. I would recommend Katherine to everyone who wants to find their dream home, and appreciates working with someone who will do anything they can to achieve customer satisfaction. -Jordane, Bothell
- We have already recommended Katherine to a few of our friends. She was extremely helpful to us (first time home buyers). All of the homes she showed us, we loved and we had decided on 'the one' after only two weeks of looking. She has a knack for knowing what the customer wants. Katherine was extremely helpful and I was very pleased with her work. Highly recommended! -Brad, Bothell
- So I've lived in my house a few months now and I wanted to mention how wonderful it was to work with Katherine Cannon as my real estate agent. Thanks. - Randall K.